Saturday, May 2, 2009

This Blog's Title

I thought I would share how I came up with the title of this Blog.  I had been considering starting a family Blog for several weeks, but I thought I needed a great, spiritual title for it.  I read through several sections of the Bible, trying to find just the right title, but nothing came to me or seemed to be just right.  I had finally settled on Glad Tribulations, but I still wasn't pleased.  Late one night, around 2 or 3 am, I awoke from a sound sleep and the words about our Father's business kept yelling in my mind.  It was then that I knew that God had given me the title to our Blog.  Isn't He just wonderful; so simple, yet so complex!  This is actually a phrase that our preacher uses often to remind us that we all have a job to do on Earth.  We are constantly reminded to be a light to others, just as Jesus is a light to billions.

No comments:

Post a Comment