Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Household Favorite

This past Saturday Case got a new toy.  I'm not sure if it's more for him or me, but we finally got him a walker.  We got rid of Kennedy's walker because we didn't have storage room at that time, so Case got a brand new one (Kennedy had a hand me down).  Case loves the walker at daycare, and I REALLY wanted him to have one at the house before summer break.  Matt put it together yesterday for us, and I think that Kennedy was most enthralled with it!  She pushed Case all over the house.  Case's favorite thing to do was get right behind me and tug on my skirt.  That will probably be happening a lot this summer!  I can't wait (seriously, I can't)! 
After school today, Kennedy immediately asked if Case could get in his walker.  
Below are some pics of Case in his walker.  The first pic is of Kennedy in her walker.  Her favorite thing to do was to get the laundry basket and run down the loooooong hallway with it! Kennedy was 10 1/2 months in this picture, and she could totally walk, but she loved running in that walker of hers! She was (and still is) too cute!
I fully endorse and love the old style walker.  I do not like how the wheels are constructed on the 'modern' walkers.  Plus, the old style walkers are much more cost efficient!!!




1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! Glad to see the blog! Sorry I didn't get back with you on the questions - looks like you figured them out! You know how things get! So glad Case is feeling better - see you soon!

    ReplyDelete