Saturday, May 9, 2009

Teacher Appreciation Days 4 & 5

It's been a little busy around here, so I'm behind a bit.  

On Thursday, my students surprised me with a heap of school supplies: crayons, markers, tape, paperclips, binder clips, folders, colored pencils, and so much more!  Then a parent came for lunch so that I could have duty free lunch and attend the PTA sponsored teacher luncheon in the library.  It was another great day!!!
  
On Friday, the class really surprised me!  They presented me with a gift card to SchoolCraft (my FAVORITE school supply store), a shirt with a class picture and students' signatures on it, three portable CD players (for my listening center), and a DIGITAL CAMERA!!!  Now I don't have to use Matt's and my camera to take pictures! YEAH!!!  It was also SPring FLing on Friday, so parents visited throughout the day.  Christine even brought me a sub sandwich for lunch.  

Thank you all for a fantabulous week!  I surely do feel appreciated.  

No comments:

Post a Comment