Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Teacher Appreciation Day 2

Today was another fabulous day at school.  I was greeted by LOTS of beautiful, fragrant flowers! I received more today than I have ever received.  A few parents came in and made several arrangements that I sat all around the room. My students and I were cheered all day by the beautiful colors, and my room has never smelled better!  Those lilies smelled wonderful!  I can't wait to get back to school on Thursday to smell them again!  After the flowers were bestowed upon me, we headed to the book fair.  One of my students gave me a $10 gift certificate for the book fair.  SO SWEET!  I bought a Mad Libs book, and we did a few of those today.  My class loved them and asked the rest of the day if we could do more.  Unfortunately we ran out of time this afternoon, but we'll have to do more on Thursday.  Mad Libs are hysterical!  They're also a great grammar review.  One of my room moms delivered lunch today also!  She brought my favorite dish from Little Rosie's.  YUM!  Thanks for another great day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment