Monday, May 4, 2009

Teacher Appreciation Day 1

Today for Teacher Appreciation Week, my students all brought me cards that they made.  How sweet those cards are!  Did you know that I am the greatest teacher ever?  Well, I'm not, but Abigail and Annie think I am.  So do Jordan and Morgan.  And Jackson loves me!  It's so nice to read their cards and think about how far they have come this year academically, socially, physically, and emotionally!  One student, Katie, made me a puzzle card.  It took me a while, but I finally solved it!  Ha ha, Katie!  Perhaps your report card will be a puzzle. :) My students all laughed, when upon finally solving the puzzle, I exclaimed, "Victory is mine!"  One of my room moms is bringing me lunch tomorrow, so I am excited about tomorrow.  I do have Case's and Kennedy's gifts ready for their teachers, don't worry.
  

1 comment:

  1. My life with Katie is ONE BIG PUZZLE!! You are a amazing teacher. We are so blessed to have you be apart of our life. Katie has flourished under your teaching this year.
    Nouns, verbs AND adjectives..Whoa :)

    ReplyDelete