Friday, May 29, 2009

Our Babies' Rooms

Go to Kelly's Korner for nursery/kids' room tours today.  Here are our babies' rooms!

This is looking into Kennedy's room.  This is her crib, which converted to a daybed and now a full size bed.  She sleeps here most nights.  We love quilts.  I got this one on a good sale at Dillard's.  Case LOVES Kennedy's paisley sheets!  The sign above her bed was bought by my parents when they visited NYC.
We plan to eventually get a TV for this dresser, but Kennedy doesn't spend enough time in there right now to condone buying her one.  The toy organizer was bought several years ago at Target.  We love this thing!

As far as I know this picture hung in Matt's room.  The year on it says 1942.  I can't count the times I have knelt before this picture to pray.  We've got to get a picture of Jesus for Case's room!
This is how I found Sabrina, Kennedy's AG doll!  She's reading the Bible!  Good doll!
Welcome to Case's room.  My friend Mandi made this wreath for the hospital door when Case was born.
This shelf came from Hobby Lobby (yes, half off).  The hat hanging on it came from Children's Place (my favorite kids' clothing store).
Our neighbor, Mr. Dana MADE this shelf to my specifications, and Matt painted it.  We bought the baskets at Target.  The baskets on top were bought at Burlington by my sister.
A little storage for folded clothes.  We really need something to hang on this wall!
Here's Case's bed.  Boy, I wish he would sleep in it!  We bought the crib from Wal-Mart.  The bedding came from Burlington.  Our plan is to eventually buy bunk beds for his room, probably with a superhero theme, which means we'll have to repaint the room.  I'm not sure if you can tell, but Case's walls are striped flat and glossy green.  I got this idea from my friend Amanda. Matt spent A LOT of last summer painting this room and putting up crown mold and chairrail (with Mr. Dana's help).

3 comments:

  1. I would love to know where you found the frame for Kennedy's name print. My mother-in-law bought both of my girls one in NY a few years ago and I have never found frames the right size.

    Candi

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a custom frame that I had made at a local framing shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Their bedrooms are so cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete