Sunday, June 14, 2009

Super Summer Saturday, Part 3

What a boring, but exhausting Saturday!  Almost immediately after getting up this morning, I actually worked out on the Total Gym that has been collecting dust for MONTHS!  Matt re-set it up for me Thursday, but if I don't use it, I'm sure he'll break it down again, so I am going to try to use it four times a week. Let's see...  We went to Sherwin-Williams and bought paint for the kitchen and breakfast room (burnt orange-ish) and the kids' bathroom (light blue).  The paint was 30 percent off!!!  We went to Hobby Lobby and Bed, Bath, and Beyond, just browsing. We ate lunch.  Kennedy and I wanted Five Guys, but Matt wanted Zaxby's, so we split the difference: Kennedy and I got burgers and took them to Zaxby's.  We ate fries at Zaxby's!  It's kind of embarrassing, but oh well!  Everyone does it, right?  We then proceeded to Lowe's where we bought new light fixtures for the kitchen and breakfast room.  We are still looking for fixtures for the bathroom.  Upon arriving at home, I spent an hour in the flower beds, pulling weeds.  I usually keep up on weeding, but I have fallen behind since about March.  All the while that I was weeding, Kennedy was serenading me with cute songs she made up about Disney characters.  To cap off the evening, a couple from church came over with their five year old and six month old daughters.  It really was an exhausting day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment