Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Fathers' Day 2009


What a wonderful Fathers' Day we had!  We began the morning by going to church with Matt's parents (followed by lunch).  Then we visited my parents for a while at their house.  Matt took a nap, so he loved his day.  Then we were back at church that night.  We visited with some friends afterwards.  For Fathers' Day, we got Matt some Kobalt tools from Lowe's that he has been wanting and a pair of pajama pants (with pockets).  He also got to go fishing Friday and Saturday, and I did not complain one bit!!!  



While Matt was fishing on Friday, I took the kids shopping.  We shopped for six hours.  Do you know how exhausting it is to haul two kids (one being a ten month old) in and out of the car?  I kept wishing aloud that Case would take a nap, and Kennedy said, "At least he's happy!"  I had to agree!  Then, about fifteen minutes later, he was asleep!  Kennedy and I had fun buying her birthday party decor.  She is so into themes for parties.  She insists that every party needs a theme.  This year she chose some Barbie princess decorations (that were on clearance--YAHOO!!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment