Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Evenings

Where can we be found most evenings, after five, when it is no longer 90+ degrees outside?  At the swingset, of course!  I'm not sure which kid loves it most.  I usually sit in the chair, pushing Case.  Kennedy and I eat quite a few freezer pops while we're out there.  Case gets an occasional taste too.  Matt usually does yard work, but he often pulls a chair up beside mine, and we just enjoy God's handiwork!  I think Case would sleep out there (if it was safe).




This summer, Kennedy has mastered the monkey bars.  She REALLY put forth a lot of effort to finally cross the bars.  I am so proud of her.  I could never do the monkey bars, so I really wanted her to be able to do them.  I encouraged and pushed her to keep trying, and she did it! 

Now she's learning to do a cartwheel.  Another thing I couldn't do.  

side note-My sister tried to teach me to do a cartwheel when I was about ten, and she slipped and broke her arm.  Now do you understand why I never learned to do one?  I was traumatized!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment