Sunday, June 7, 2009

Super Summer Saturday, Part 2

Today was not the most fun Saturday ever.  We got up and ate Hardee's for breakfast.  Matt loves their breakfast.  Matt took Kennedy swimming for a little while, and I stayed at home, cleaning as Case slept in his crib.  He has been taking his mid-morning nap in his crib all week (for about an hour and a half)!!!  He woke up just as I was finishing vacuuming.  We all got ready for church, enjoyed a wonderful meeting, and came home.  Matt and I watched a movie.  It was so bad I won't even tell the name of it.  Then I prepared three dishes for church tomorrow.  We have what we call regular meeting on the first Sunday of each month, and we cook dinner for our visitors. 

*children updates that I do not want to forget:
During church tonight, Case couldn't get enough of standing on the pew, turned around backwards admiring a little baby girl.  He is doing great on his standing.  He is holding on to things wonderfully, and he has even begun taking little steps.  He'll probably be cruising everywhere in a few more weeks. He has also pulled up in his crib onto his knees.  He is almost pulling up to his feet independently.  He loves to hold our fingers and walk.  Most times he walks tippy-toe, just like his sissy.
Kennedy can not get enough of her new haircut (pictures coming soon).  As I gave Case a bath the other day, I overheard her doing a freezer pop commercial in front of the mirror, all the while primping with her hands under the edges of her hair.  She has also decided that she does want to go to first grade after all. I'm still not so sure.  She and I have been working on her handwriting (so that I can perfect it, of course), and she told me that I am a really good teacher (though she didn't like me being so bossy about the letter formations).

Please pray for Princess Lindsay.  She just received a new heart this past Thursday.  She will turn one year old on June 11th.  I can't imagine the anguish of Lindsay's family or the donor family, but I know that God can comfort them all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment