Sunday, October 18, 2009

Seriously? Four Teeth at Once?

It's been quite the weekend! Case is cutting four teeth at once (including at least two molars), so I've kind of been out of sorts this weekend. He is one ill boy! Fortunately, he has not yet run a fever... Please pray that he continues to be fever free and that his teeth poke through SOON!!! He just wollers all over me, but he doesn't want to be held and rocked (just carried around). Kennedy was such a cuddler, especially when she was sick! Amanda, I used to feel so sorry for you when I would read that Caden didn't want to be cuddled, and I just knew that I would NEVER have to go through that. Well, here I am, and I don't like it one bit!!! I want to put him in the bed with us and just hug on him, but Case would never be able to sleep that way. On the other hand, Case is drinking juice like fruit is no longer going to grow. Matt and I agree that he has a drinking problem. :) Case is hardly eating any food; just drinking juice. He is killing his Huggies!

1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    I got your message on my blog and I guess we are "sisters" - how cool!!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete