Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Field Trips

The week before Fall Break was pretty busy. Perhaps that’s why I am so far behind on posting. I am co-leading Kennedy’s Daisy Scouts troop this year, and we had a trip to the police station. Since Matt insisted that the yard HAD to be mowed (There were only three weeks of rain, c’mon!), Case joined the troop that night.


He was really good while we waited outside, but then inside was a different story. He wasn’t bad, just energetic. That’s a nice way to put it, huh? It looks like God may be planning to let me have one of those energetic boys that I so often have to teach. Perhaps I need more patience, and He is providing it. How can I not love this face though, as energetic as it may be?

Doesn’t Miss Kennedy look too cute in her ‘stylish’ hat? She just had to have a ‘stylish’ hat, and I found this one for a decent price at Children’s Place. The police station visit was a big hit, once the girls got to sit in the car, that is!


Kennedy’s first grade class went to Burritt on the Mountain that week also. My class actually went with her class, so I got to sit with her on the bus and at lunch. I love that she is in first grade with me!!! The field trip was SOOOO much fun! I’ll post more pictures of it on my class blog. Yes, I have a class blog too. I need to spend tonight or tomorrow night catching up on it!

After a long field trip day, Kennedy spent time playing with Case and the Ball Popper! Case loves for us to sit in the floor and play with him. However, he is much better at independent play than Kennedy ever was. The other morning I put away clean dishes and washed dirty dishes while he played and threw blocks all over the house! Don’t they look so grown up in their jeans?


No comments:

Post a Comment