Sunday, August 23, 2009

A Day at Sci-Quest

A few weeks before school started, I took Kennedy and her friend E to Sci-Quest. They loved the play house! I did not so much love the price. I've been before, but it was on a school field trip, so I went for free. I did try to get in this time for free with my teacher ID, but they refused. I was baffled by the facts that they charge more for adults than for children and that there was a donation box by the exit door. I just donated $25! Trust me, we did not use or destroy anything that added up to $25, so they definitely made a profit off of our visit! Overall, I think Sci-Quest is geared towards children over 8 or 9, so we'll visit EarlyWorks next time. Kennedy has always loved going there, though I got tired of it the year we bought the membership. I think our most fun part of the day at Sci-Quest was going to the McDonald's on Whitesburg and going through their treehouse. Yes, I even crawled through there with Case!









No comments:

Post a Comment