Monday, August 1, 2011

Lost & Never Found Again!



























So, I recently lost 70 lbs in 4 months and a certain friend named Leilani wanted to see before and after pics, so here they are. I wish I had worn a different outfit for the pictures---something a little more form fitting, but I didn't realize that at the time. I think you can still see a big difference though. =) I feel so much better, and I plan to keep this weight off forever!!! Please let me know if you see it sneaking back on! Blessings to you all.

And feel free to laugh at my 'extra chubby' pictures. It won't hurt my feelings.

2 comments:

  1. You look amazing, and I bet you feel great! Reminds me of your wedding day, its usually when people are most beautiful, but you're just getting started. It feel good to be healthy. I'm sure your kids will see you as a healthy role model.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sigh* Can you channel your willpower to me??? You look wonderful! And so glad you FEEL great. :-)

    ReplyDelete