Sunday, November 7, 2010

They Follow Me


This is the reason I rarely Blog! They follow me everywhere, and I absolutely love it (most of the time)!!! This picture was from last Tuesday when school let out early due to an approaching storm. I was making cookies, and they both had to sit in front of the sink to watch tv and to be in the same room as me. I am so blessed to have children who adore me! I'm sure I take their love for granted at times, but I really do try to enjoy every moment. I was looking at my tall seven year old as she was walking through the house today, and I remembered that when we moved into this house, she was just a tall three year old. I don't want to miss a day or wish any time away. I just want to relish every moment of their childhood because I realize it passes all too quickly! Thank you, Lord, for your blessings on me!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment