Sunday, November 14, 2010

Halloween 2010

Okay, so I am a few weeks late, but Kennedy and Case had the cutest Halloween outfits this year, and I wanted to share a few pictures of Halloween Day!

We went to Tate Farm, where Case discovered the JOY of the corn crib!!!! I wasn't sure we would ever get him out. And Kennedy went down the huge slide a dozen times. It was a beautiful, warm day!

When we got home we sprayed both kids' hair (never again will they both wear costumes that require sprayed hair), and transformed them into a page right out of history. They were the ever cute Pebbles & Bam Bam!!! Kennedy decided LAST Halloween that they would go as Pebbles & Bam Bam this year, and she never faltered on that decision. I love for them to coordinate, so I was thrilled. One of my friends made their costumes, and she did a great job! The only problem is that apparently some parents don't show their children good cartoons, like The Flintstones, therefore many children kept asking and wondering who they were dressed as. So sad.... Anyways, they had a blast, and we didn't even have to put Case's undershirt on until around 6:15. By that time I was tired of people telling me that he may get cold. Don't worry, folks, I do this everyday (I wanted to say). By far Kennedy's favorite part of the night was spontaneously meeting up with some of her classmates. Case's favorite part was seeing, talking about, and touching all of the hydrants!


No comments:

Post a Comment