Sunday, August 1, 2010

Summer's End

We have had such a FUN summer. I know I haven’t posted much, but I’ve just been enjoying time with Matt and the kids—mostly the kids since Matt is at work during the day. I’ve been up late at night preparing things for school. I can’t believe the kids start back next week , and I start back tomorrow! Kennedy is starting 2nd grade! YIKES!!! We have all had head colds this week, so at least that is almost gone before school starts. My baby boy goes back to daycare tomorrow, and I am so very sad. But, there are many moms who do not get two and a half months off with their babies, so I am thankful that I get to be with them 24/7 in the summer. I don’t regret a single thing about my decision to work. I actually think it makes me a better mother. I feel as though I appreciate my time with the kids more than I would if I were at home all day. Everyone is different, though, so if you stay at home, that is a BIG job, and if you’re happy, I’m happy for you. I just have to do what helps me to remain sane. J God bless you all as you prepare for back to school fun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment