Sunday, March 7, 2010

Here Lately

I did not mean for a whole month to pass before I made another post. It just happened.

Here lately, I’ve been a bit busy. My typical day goes like this:

4:45: wake up and shower

5:20: get Case ready

5:35: fix my hair with Case in my lap, playing with my combs (I even bought more for his entertainment.)

6:00: get Case’s bag and Kennedy’s lunch ready

6:20: fix Kennedy’s hair

6:45: leave for work

7 - 4 or 5: teach (That’s HARD work. Try it! You just may appreciate your child’s teacher a bit more. J ) This is also planning time. Kennedy usually does her homework while in my classroom. She has Daisy Scouts twice a month and gymnastics weekly.

5: make dinner (sometimes with Case on my hip)

6: eat and play

7: baths

7:45: Case goes to sleep

7:45-8:30: read with Kennedy; Right now is our big 1st grade reading program, so we’ve been doing a lot of reading!!

8:30: wash dishes, straighten house

9:15: try to workout a few nights a week

10: grade papers; check e-mail and other people’s blogs (try to forget that I have one that needs updating)

11 or 12: go to sleep

Are you exhausted? Me too!!! That doesn’t even include cleaning the house or going to church. We can hardly find time to go to the grocery store.

It’s important to note that Matt does help with my schedule. He’s wonderful, and I am blessed to have him as my hubby for almost 9 years!

Here lately, we’ve been sick, and I couldn’t seem to shake it. I wonder why (I type this as I look up at my typical day).

Here lately, Case has been taking the markers out of the drawer, handing them to me (as he ‘counts’ them), and then clapping for himself.

Here lately, we have enjoyed snow.

Here lately, Kennedy has been reading like a third grader!


Here lately, Matt and I have been watching Survivor (haven’t missed a season) and the Olympics.

Here lately, we have been getting ready for spring break. J One more week!

Here lately, Kennedy and Case have looked fabulous and have accomplished many amazing (okay, cute) feats, but I’ve been too tired to take pictures. I need to do better!

Here lately, I’ve been trying to pray for others and just be thankful for what we have. What we have may not look like a lot to others, but we would like to think that we are storing our treasures in Heaven. God has been entirely too good to us, but we won’t complain.

I hope you’ve been well here lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment