Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Nutcracker Ballet

I first went to see The Nutcracker Ballet my first year of teaching when I was a third grade teacher. Kennedy was a few months old, and I remember falling asleep during the field trip. Over the next few years, I grew to love it though! Since I moved to first grade, I had not been in four years! I wanted to take Kennedy this year, but I kept putting off getting the tickets. Finally, ealrier this past week, I e-mailed a student's parent to ask about getting tickets (her daughter was in it), and she offered me four FREE tickets, and they were GREAT seats. I knew I didn't want to take Case, so I told Kennedy that she could invite two friends. It was quite the adventure--taking three young girls to the ballet, but they were wonderful! We had a fantastic time! I am so thankful that I got to enjoy the ballet with Kennedy. And did I mention that it was FREE? Thank you so much, Dahlberg Family, for the tickets!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment